Do you tell your husband how much you love and appreciate him? We are fortunate that texting is a great way to stay in touch with our spouses. Here is a fun list of 20 text messages your husband will love and I’ve included a free printable that you can stick somewhere handy as a reminder of sweet love messages you can send anytime.
Friends, I scrolled through my last few days of text messages to my husband, and I admit I’m guilty of long streams of “Are you picking up the boys?” and “Upstairs toilet is clogged again (insert scared emoji face here)“. Not that there’s anything wrong with everyday communication, but it’s important to send a bit of love and affection in the midst of the craziness, too.
These messages are quick, fun, and will let your husband know you are thinking of him. I bet after sending one, the next time you see him he will have a smile on his face just for you.
Do you text your husband throughout the day?
If you are looking for helpful resources so that you can deepen your marriage relationship even further, but sure to look into these favorites of mine:
Closer Marriage Conversation Cards – Brittany at Equipping Godly Women has designed these Marriage Conversation Cards that are specifically designed to help you strengthen your marriage in a fun way. So often life gets in the way of real communication with our beloved. Use these cards to spark honest conversation.
20 Text Messages Your Husband Will Love
- Thanks for taking care of me.
- You look great today!
- Last night was amazing.
- You are my favorite blessing.
- How about we put the kids to bed early tonight?
- The kids love spending time with you. You are the best dad.
- I was just thinking about our wedding day. What a fabulous day!
- I have a big kiss and a hug waiting for you when you get home.
- I hope your busy day is going well. I’m thinking of you.
- I just now said a prayer for you.
- I love being your wife.
- Thank you for helping me with ________.
- I love when you hold me.
- You are so easy to love.
- I miss you right now.
- You are such a hard worker.
- I’m so proud of you.
- I really appreciate how you ___________.
- Thank you for being my best friend.
- I love you.
Get the 20 Text Messages Your Husband Will Love Printable for FREE as part of the Strong Marriage printable pack. Click here to get yours:
I know for many women chocolate and a bubble bath sound way more enticing that sex at the end of a long day, but I also know that sex is supposed to be awesome in marriage. Too often we women devalue sex, and end up losing out on something amazing that God created for us.
I don’t want you to miss out on something awesome.
So when I saw Sheila Wray Gregoire’s Boost Your Libido course, I wanted to be sure I told you about it.
This is a really fun course, because Sheila is awfully funny. Each module comes with a practical assignment that can help you see immediate results. You don’t have to wait until you finish the course to start your libido revving up!
I’m passionate about marriage. I think Christians should have the best marriages possible. Get more information about the course here.
More Posts You Will Love
A Marriage Check-Up – free fun quiz!
FREE! Fun Marriage Tips
*Get closer to your spouse today!
*Strong Marriage printable pack instant download
+Helpful marriage tips e-mail
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- 7 Items to Create A Christ-Centered Home This Christmas - September 18, 2017
- 25 Filling Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes - September 18, 2017
- 7 Bible Verses about How to Flourish in Your Faith - September 15, 2017