I’m super-excited to offer this extremely helpful Healthy Living download for you. Every Sunday evening I spend time planning for the week ahead, and these are the areas of life I organize. If I don’t write it down, it does.not.happen.
Now, who occasionally writes items on her To-Do list AFTER she has done them, and THEN crosses them off? *raises hand*
THIS PRINTABLE IS PERFECT FOR SUCH OBSESSIVENESS!
Research shows that keeping both a food log and an exercise log are the top ways to maintain physical activity and healthy eating over a lifetime. This works!
Print one for each week of the month. Suggested uses:
- Prayer Requests and Bible Memory Verses
- Daily Step Count
- Healthy Meal Plans
- Emotions (What’s working? What will you change next week?)
- Notes (Weight Loss, Training Plans, Family activities, and more)
SPECIAL OFFER! For a limited time to get healthy for the next year, I’m offering this download for FREE! (normally $1.50)
My Healthy Living Plan
Click on the photo for an instant PDF download:
Check this out. If you are an Erin Condren Planner fan like me, I made the Healthy Living Plan the right size so you can cut out each day and attach it to your bookmark:
I can’t wait to see how you use your Healthy Living Plan. Please share ideas and pictures with us in the comments and on Facebook.
Get Yours Now!
Free one week course +
Fast Action Guide (instant download!)
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- 7 Items to Create A Christ-Centered Home This Christmas - September 18, 2017
- 25 Filling Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes - September 18, 2017
- 7 Bible Verses about How to Flourish in Your Faith - September 15, 2017