Check out the most popular recipes of The Holy Mess website in 2015, according to readers. These are the recipes that were viewed the most often.
Want to see even more amazing recipes? Check out The Jenny Evolution page where she is hosting a round-up of many bloggers sharing their top 5, so you can see 175+ of the most awesome recipes available.
This Year’s Most Popular Recipes from The Holy Mess
5. Cinnamon Pumpkin Waffles — This waffle recipe from Bekah has the sweet and warm flavors of Fall. An adaptation of this Extra Crispy Waffle recipe, these are quite as crisp as these original because of the extra pumpkin, but the flavors make it totally worth it.
4. Pickle Soup — Pickle Soup is a recipe that gets points for bravery and originality! This is one that people either love or hate, depending on how much they love pickles and sour food. This is a thick potato soup with lots of added pickles. The pickle lovers in our family request it often.
3. 6-Ingredient Chocolate Ganache Salted Caramel Pie — It’s tough to choose a favorite, but this chocolate pie recipe might just have to be my favorite. Oreo crust, rich buttery homemade caramel layer, amazingly thick ganache layer, then topped with just a sprinkle of course salt. Wowsa — and really not that difficult to make.
2. How to Host a Shot Glass Party Like a Pro This is such a helpful how-to blog and includes a complete menu, shopping list, and links to recipes for hosting your own mini-servings shot glass party.
1.Raw Cookie Dough Squares We love our raw cookie dough recipes, people. The number one recipe of the year is this one, safe to eat raw-cookie-dough, almost-fudge-ish raw cookie dough squares. Oh goodness these are amazing. Raw Cookie Dough Squares are totally worthy of the number one slot.
Get a Free Bible Journaling Kit Now!
Journaling guide & reading plan give strong faith.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- 7 Items to Create A Christ-Centered Home This Christmas - September 18, 2017
- 25 Filling Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes - September 18, 2017
- 7 Bible Verses about How to Flourish in Your Faith - September 15, 2017