These squares were a huge hit when I made them for my brother Paul’s birthday party. These Raw Cookie Dough Squares don’t have any eggs in them so they are safe to eat, and they are no-bake so they aren’t difficult to make.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c chocolate chips
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter and brown sugar. Add vanilla.
- Using a mixer, add the flour and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press the dough into the pan. Cover the bars with saran wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight until it hardens enough to cut.
These are so rich, they could be eaten in small squares like fudge. My dad cut his into little cubes and put them into vanilla ice cream to make it into cookie dough ice cream.
Any chocolate chips are good in this recipe, but I especially love Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips for this type of baking. If you are a member of Costco, their brand of chocolate chips are also great quality.
I love a metal spatula for cutting the bars, like this Metal Spatula. The bars are very thick and a metal spatula works even better than a knife.
The biggest challenge was keeping my brothers from sneaking pieces all day long!
Do you love to eat raw cookie dough?
Get a Free Bible Journaling Kit Now!
Journaling guide & reading plan give strong faith.