Weight Watchers recently introduced the new Freestyle program which includes an even bigger list of zero point foods. Not every food you eat should be zero points, but these foods are healthy choices that should be included on a regular basis. (Plus, no counting!) Here is a list of 30 Weight Watchers Freestyle zero point meals and snacks.
Weight Watchers Success
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact lost most of my 100 lb weight loss following the program. Read more about my weight loss story here:
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works!
For many years all fruits and vegetables (except for starchy vegetables like potatoes and corn) have been zero-point foods with the Weight Watchers system. With the changes with Freestyle, the following foods are also zero Smart Points.
Weight Watchers Freestyle Zero Point Food List
The following foods are zero points with the Weight Watchers Frestyle program:
- skinless chicken breast
- skinless turkey breast
- vegetables (including corn and peas)
- nonfat plain yogurt
See this post for more details about the Weight Watchers Freestyle program:
Here is a list of 30 Weight Watchers Freestyle zero point meals and snacks. Remember, the goal is not to eat only zero point foods. But, it sure is helpful to have a list handy to give you ideas on those days when you want to save your points for a bigger meal or treat. Incorporating these foods on a regular basis will also keep you satisfied and keep hunger to a minimum.
Skinny Pasta Italian Mix 9.52 oz (12 Pack) – Weight Watchers – The Only Odor Free 100% Konjac Noodle – Pasta Weight loss – Low Calorie Food – Healthy Diet PastaPremier Protein 30g Protein Shakes, Variety Pack (Pack of 12)Weight Watchers Instant Pot Smart Points Cookbook: The Complete Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook – with 60 Healthy & Delicious Instant Pot Cooker RecipesWeight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program
30 Weight Watchers Freestyle Zero Point Meals and Snacks
- Hard boiled eggs
- Scrambled eggs with veggies and salsa
- Omelet with eggs and vegetables
- Plain Greek yogurt + thawed frozen fruit. (Add zero point sweetener if desired)
- Free vegetable soup (include beans and corn if you’d like!)
- Chicken salad made with cooked chicken, onion, celery, plain greek yogurt, and spices
- Egg salad made with hard boiled eggs, onion, celery, plain greek yogurt, and spices
- Free turkey chili (ground turkey breast, beans, vegetables, diced tomato, and spices)
- Free bean chili (beans, vegetables, diced tomatoes, and spices)
- Grilled fish and vegetables
- Chef salad with beans and grilled chicken breast
- Lettuce wraps with grilled chicken breast
- Spaghetti Squash, diced tomatoes cooked with Italian seasoning, and topped with cooked ground turkey
- Salmon and grilled vegetables
- Shrimp Stir Fry with cauliflower rice
- Tofu Stir Fry with cauliflower rice
- Grilled chicken breast with roasted vegetables (Brussel sprouts and butternut squash are my current favorite) and corn on the cob
- Oven-roasted turkey breast with cauliflower mashed potatoes and green beans
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- Fried (use Pam cooking spray) cauliflower rice with vegetables and shrimp
- Instant Pot One Minute Cranberry Sauce
- Hard boiled eggs
- Fruit salad
- Greek yogurt with frozen, thawed fruit
- Lettuce wraps with chicken breast
- Tofu cubes – oven roasted or glazed with Buffalo sauce
- Vegetables and dip (Mix plain, non-fat Greek yogurt with 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix)
- Free deviled eggs (use plain Greek yogurt in place of mayo in your favorite recipe)
- Black bean dip (mash black beans, add salsa) with vegetables
- Corn on the cob
- Three bean salad (beans, vinegar, spices, and sweetener if desired)
What are your favorite Weight Watchers Freestyle zero point meals and snacks? Share your ideas in the comments below.
More Posts You Will Love
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Get your free Weight Watchers Hacks report now:
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*Food finds! The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program + where to buy them.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.