Have you cooked pasta in your Instant Pot? Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce cooks in one pot for an easy weeknight dinner.
You’ll have no extra dishes and no messing with draining the pasta.
The taste is amazing because the noodles simmer right in the sauce and absorb all that yummy flavor.
Kids love spaghetti so this a family-friendly recipe. You will love how quickly you can go from prep to the table. In less than 20 minutes, a full spaghetti dinner is ready to serve.
This recipe can be doubled in a 6 or 8 quart Instant Pot. To double, use 2 jars of spaghetti sauce, 1-2 lbs of meat, 1 1/2 jars water, and a full box 16 oz box of pasta.
My recommendation is the Instant Pot brand. These are well worth the investment. Once you have one, you will use it often.
Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef or sausage
- 8 oz (half box) pasta of choice, white, whole wheat, or gluten free all work
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (24 oz)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¾ spaghetti sauce jar of water
- Click the "saute" button on Instant Pot and cook ground beef until brown, about 5-8 minutes. It does have have to fully cook through.
- Turn machine off.
- If desired, drain fat. (The more fat your drain, of course the healthier. A little bit of fat keeps pasta from sticking together.)
- Add 1 jar spaghetti sauce.
- Add ¾ jar full of water.
- Add pasta. Do not mix, but gentle push pasta into liquid and move around a bit to prevent sticking.
- Turn Instant Pot to "Manual" and set for 6 minutes. If using gluten free pasta, cook for 4 minutes.
- When pot beats, quick release and serve.
Have you made pasta in your Instant Pot?
More Posts You Will Love
Instant Pot Freebies!
*FREE Instant Pot Cooking Chart - Download Instantly
*Step-by-Step Getting Started Directions
*30+ NO FAIL recipes
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- On Being Lutheran - October 22, 2017
- Growing Up Lutheran - October 21, 2017
- 5 Realistic Steps to Overcome Secondary Trauma Starting Today - October 18, 2017