Ribs with a crispy, crackly delicious coating, slow cooked to tender perfect? Yes, please!
This no sugar added rib rub recipe will give your ribs a delicious flavor without adding extra sugar. They are great without barbecue sauce for a delightful healthy, Paleo meal. Or, use this rub then add the barbecue sauce of your choice to the final step of cooking. Either way, each bite will have amazing flavor.
I make my ribs in my Instant Pot, and now that I’ve started doing it this way I won’t go back to any other method. Get directions here: Fast and Easy Instant Pot Ribs Recipe
Note: if you are in a hurry, you can purchase rib rub here: Rib Rub
- ¼ cup paprika
- 4 T dry mustard
- 2 T onion powder
- 2 T garlic powder
- 2 T basil
- 3 tsp ground red pepper (optional)
- 2 T chili powder
- 1 T black pepper
- 1 T salt
- Combine all ingredients in an air-tight container. When applying, generously season each side of ribs and rub into meat with fingers.
More Posts You Will Love
Get a Free Bible Journaling Kit Now!
Journaling guide & reading plan give strong faith.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- 7 Items to Create A Christ-Centered Home This Christmas - September 18, 2017
- 25 Filling Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes - September 18, 2017
- 7 Bible Verses about How to Flourish in Your Faith - September 15, 2017