Are you looking for a delectable Valentine’s Day or other celebration sweet treat that will stay in line with your healthy eating goals? This Paleo Strawberry Heart Fudge fits the bill in every way. These sweet, creamy bites are sure to satisfy, with all whole ingredients.
You will love this recipe because not only is is wholesome, it’s fast too. No baking is required for this treat.
Keep in mind that while this does use all whole ingredients, it’s not low in calories or sugar to enjoy in moderation within a healthy diet.
Paleo Strawberry Heart Fudge
- ¼ cup of freeze dried Strawberries
- 1 cup of Coconut Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup of Maple Syrup
- Heart shaped silicone mold
- Blitz the freeze dried strawberries in a food processor, till powdered.
- Place the jar of coconut butter in pot of simmering water to melt it.
- Once melted, measure a cup of it and add the coconut oil, maple syrup and powdered dried strawberry. Mix well.
- Add about a teaspoon of the mix into each cavity of the heart shaped mold and tap to release any air bubbles.
- Refrigerate for about an hour or till firm. You can also freeze it for about half an hour.
- Pop it out of the mold and enjoy. Store the leftovers, in an airtight container in the fridge.
Wilton Petite Silicone 12 Cavity Heart PanOrganic Coconut Butter 17.6 oz, Raw, Stone Ground w/E-Book of Gourmet Sweet and Savory RecipesViva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 OunceKaren’s Naturals Organic Just Strawberries, 4 Ounce Pouch, Freeze-Dried Organic Strawberries, Non-GMO, No Additives, No Preservatives, No SweetenersButternut Mountain Farm 100% Pure Vermont Maple Syrup, Grade A Amber Rich, 32 Fl Oz (1 Quart)
Instead of mold, you can spread coconut butter-strawberry mix into an 8×8 pan. Refrigerate till
firm and then cut into squares.
Enjoy this delicious treat!
More Posts You Will Love
Fast Action Guide Things No One Ever Told Me About Fitness...When I Was Overweight and Out of Shape +
Free one week course:
Real Fitness. Healthy Eating. New You: The Busy Woman's Mini-Course.