- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 8 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 shallot sliced thinly
- Juice of half a lemon
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop off bottom quarter of asparagus, I find them to be tough to chew.
- Mix asparagus, garlic, shallot, lemon juice, salt and pepper and some olive oil (roughly 2 tbs) in a bowl.
- Place asparagus mixture onto a tin foil lined cooking sheet and roast for 10-15 minutes, mix half way through to avoid burning the garlic.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and serve.
Jen Pedri is a pediatric Speech-language Pathologist by day and a Paleonista at-home chef by night. After years of battling health issues she decided to start eating Paleo/Primal in 2013. It has been by far the best decision of her life (beside adopting her dog and marrying her hubby). Her health issues have greatly diminished and she has grown to absolutely love cooking without gluten and grains because of how amazing it makes her feel. She hopes you enjoy her recipes as much as her family does!
Get a Free Bible Journaling Kit Now!
Journaling guide & reading plan give strong faith.