If you love pumpkin pie, be prepared to be blown away by this delicious, super low calorie Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie. This recipe was shared at my Weight Watchers meeting last week, and I’ve already made it twice. What’s so amazing about this recipe is that it’s only 4 Smart Points for the WHOLE PIE.
Yes, for real!
This pie is very easy to make and tastes amazing. When it was shared at my Weight Watchers meeting, I knew I had to try it. I had all the ingredients on hand so I made it right away. Keep in mind there is no crust, so it’s just like eating the middle out of a pumpkin pie.
After I had already eaten most of one pie (*Ahem* – but hey, at just 4 points, it still fits within my daily points easily), I figured I should double check the recipe in my Weight Watchers Recipe builder. Sure enough, just 4 points for the whole pie if you make it as written.
I know I will get questions about substitutes, so here goes. Using 2 whole eggs instead of 4 egg whites changes the points (from 4 points per pie to 7), and if you plan to use other sweeteners, realize they will add points. Using 1/3 cup white sugar makes this pie 19 points, honey makes this pie 24 points, and using agave nectar makes this pie 22 points. I have not tried this recipe with a liquid sweetener, so if you try it, please let us know in the comments below if it sets appropriately.A few tips for this Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie:
- The orginial recipe calls for 1/2 cup Splenda. I found the pie was plenty sweet and had a bit of an aftertaste with 1/2 cup, so I reduced it to 1/3 cup.
- As much as I love to eat dessert right from the oven, this really does taste better when it sits overnight.
- Refridgerate after cooling.
- Try with a dollop of fat free Cool Whip or Reddi Whip (add points as required).
- Be sure to also check out our recipe for Weight Watchers Pumpkin Fluff (3 pts per serving).
Pyrex 2-Pack Easy Grab Glass Pie Plate, 9.5-InchKraft Frozen Lite Cool Whip Whipped Topping, 8 Ounce — 24 per case.Reddi Whip Deluxe Whipping Cream, 6.5 Ounce — 12 per case.Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin, 15 Ounce
Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- 15 oz can pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup skim milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ - ½ cup Splenda
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour into a pie plate.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 375 and bake for 35-40 minutes more, until pie is set.
What’s your favorite holiday Weight Watchers recipe?
More Posts You Will Love
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Get your free Weight Watchers Hacks report now:
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*Food finds! The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program + where to buy them.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- 6 Insider Secrets to Cyber Monday Shopping - November 18, 2017
- 8 Insider Secrets to Black Friday Shopping - November 17, 2017
- 7 Insider Secrets to Get the Most From Your Amazon Prime Membership - November 16, 2017